With vast experience of 33 years Ashish Nursery has researched and designed quality curriculum.Our curriculum is based on framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (E.Y.F.S) U.K It ensures child’s school readiness’ and gives a child the broad range of knowledge and skills that provide the right foundation for good future progress through school and life.
The Playgroup is home to pupils of age 2 years.A full year program designed to ease the transition to nursery. Parents remain in the classroom for initial days. Children then stay at school independently. We encourage freedom of movement and self-initiated play for children.Playgroup program includes creative free play, circle games, songs, story telling, puppetry, art and craft.
Key Features :
- E.Y.F.S (U.K) curriculum framework
- Learning with Hands-On Games and Activities
- Lego Preschool curriculum (Soft bricks)
- Early years music & movement education
- Montessori learning material
- Outdoor play in the garden
- Parents are taught learning techniques for observing and supporting each child’s natural development
- Class size is approximately 10 children + 2 teachers
- Educational webinars for parents on the basis of latest practices suggested by Pre school learning alliance (U.K)